Tools to make your development life that little bit easier
Aggregate the log output from all of your Java processes into one stream, and then quickly search and analyse the data in real-time.
- Simple to setup, with adaptors for logback, log4j and java.util.logging
- High performance, handling thousands of events per second
- Build in visualisation, allowing you to view system performance in real-time via your logging output
A simple yet powerful distributed performance testing framework, aimed at providing an alternative to some of the existing tools available.
- Easy to develop tests - the API is simple
- Automatic code and resource distribution - no need to copy jars around
- High performance and precise, using nanosecond granularity for timing and scheduling
- Java console gives a real-time view of the test as it executes
- Exploratory testing - you can change thread counts and target rates in real-time to examine system behaviour without restarting the test
- Support for SLA reporting - you can specify SLA timings for your tests and quickly see which tests are not meeting your requirements
We also have some useful guides for other frameworks and technologies in the blog.
If you'd like to get in touch with us, please drop us a mail at james [-at-] vertexlabs.co.uk.